Saturday, May 17, 2008

Disclaimer


All the ideas, solutions, answers, suggestions, etc. expressed here are solely my personal views and based on my own understanding of the concepts and I shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage done by its usage. Please take your own call before using the information presented here in any possible manner.


The resources I mainly use to understand the concepts are listed under the 'Resources' section on the site. This is of course not the exhaustive list. However, inclusion of Google in the list indirectly includes most of the online materials. Since the articles are purely based on what I know about and how I understand the topic, so they may seem to deviate from what you may find on the same topic on any other listed (or unlisted) resource(s).



Share/Save/Bookmark


No comments: